Wednesday, October 18, 2006

My hubby can find anything online

My husband is THE online finder guy. Well, he may not be THE ONLY finder guy I know, but he is MY guy and he finds tons of things for me online. Therefore, I consider him THE finder guy.

Thank you, Hubby, for finding these lovely crochet sites for me and the five readers of my blog:

Crochet Me is a Canadian (!) online crochet magazine. I love that it is Canadian and super hip. Free patterns, tutorial page, a blog, a list of crochet friendly stores (lacking in the Canada category, though) and an editorial page. Lots to read and get excited about. I am keen on getting Kim's first book. It seems like a great basic resource on crochet.

Yarn Tomato has a crisp minimalist look. Check out her blog! That's where all her craftiness shines! Donna is uber creative and the photos of her projects are inspiring. Her patterns are available at her site and she references where they've been published. That's how I found the next link...

Black Purl Magazine
captures needlecraft topics with a focus on knitting (as far as I can tell). There is a very cute lady bug bookmark pattern that I may make for a little girl in my life. Check out the article about craft podcasts.

1 comment:

Sophia said...

Woo - 'black purl' is pretty nifty. Thanks for the links!