Sunday, March 02, 2008

Computer off

I've been absent from blogland lately. I haven't been interested in turning on my computer. I think this is the first time in about two and half weeks that I've even touched it. I checked my email while I'm at work and I've avoided the two laptops that sit in our living room everyday (Hubby's and our music laptop).

I've helped out my sis the last two weekends. She just bought a new, bigger house and I've been helping her paint. It's been a little bit fun, actually. I noticed how well we worked together today hanging her son's wallpaper border. I dare say it feels good to notice how we can get something done together and do it well.

An old friend I met years ago when I lived in Calgary has found me on Facebook. I love Crackbook for that! I'd lost touch with her when she settled in England. I'd had her sister's address in Richmond Hill and then lost that some years ago. I always regretted not being in touch with her. She found me last week and now we are chatting back and forth as if no time has passed.

Hubby and I had been very snuggly lately. I am LOVING having him home! It rocks my world to eat breakfast together everyday and sleep beside each other every night. I'm a lucky, lucky gal!

We are planning a wee trip to San Fran for the end of the month. I can't wait!

No comments: