Monday, June 29, 2009

Oy! Bad blogger!

It has been two months since I've posted! Forgive me!

Quick updates:

Well, we are back in Toronto with a beautiful new kitchen! We love it!

We love being in Toronto where people actually walk places (as opposed to driving everywhere).

Baby O is growing and changing all the time! Just started sitting on her own this week. Last week she perfected her crawling. She's playing peekaboo regularly and loves to put on the charm when we are on the bus or subway. She injects people with smiling juice everywhere she goes! She's also just entered a bit of a clingy phase (developmentally appropriate) with me, so in the morning I'm happy to have Hubby have one-on-one time with her while I enjoy a few minutes of me-time.

I'm on a lemon poppy-seed cake kick lately. It's so easy & fast to make! How could I resist!

Here are a few pictures:


Looking cute with lovely red hair!



Nursing on Fathers' Day


Looking sweet in the lady bug on Fathers' Day


Hubby making pizzas for our Fathers' Day/family birthdays celebration



The lemon poppy-seed cake


Sleeping in her sling during the Dyke March


Awake and loving the 519 splash park after the Dyke March!

No comments: