Sunday, November 19, 2006

Nice weekend

I have been blessed with another nice weekend. Although I was crampy girl and missed my new friend's opera and had to run to the bathroom every 40 minutes or so, I still had a nice weekend.

Hubby and I spent a lot of time together. We are best friends and we like being together, being quiet, reading the newspaper and listening to the radio. We prepare snacks for each other, read parts of interesting articles aloud, massage feet, smooch, laugh... you get the idea. We had a lot of time to hang out and be lovey.

That hanging out time was balanced with time for me to be on my own. I poked around the apartment. I did some chick flick watching, chores, some of my never ending hand washing. I like taking care of our space. I tend to get that nesting urge in the Fall and I like to indulge when I am alone.

When I was filled up with alone time, I hung out at Knitomatic. Lots of girl took. Fun, fun!

Sigh. I just had a nice, nice weekend and I am thankful.

Little footnote: I watched Match Point on TMN. Creepy and good.

No comments: