Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Corrective hat experience

Remember the hat that gave me so much grief? Well, the other night during a break from the Skinny Minnie scarf, I whipped up another version of the hat in just over 4 hours! I followed the pattern as is, and it seems the perfect size for a toddler. I used a lovely turquoise Baby Alpaca.

I'm too lazy to take a picture now. Watch for a photo later this week. I will likely have pics of the finished scarf exchange special and the finished Skinny Minnie - oooooohhhh, it is lovely!

Well the hat that almost drove me crazy will be hand-delivered tomorrow night to my dear friend, SH. I hope it feels super soft and comfy on his noggin. I think he will look great in it and will wear it a lot, even though my mom says that crocheted hats aren't warm enough. Pshaw! Pshaw, I say! It is a gorgeous, luxurious hat and his head will mew when he slips it on.

The corrective hat, in turquoise (I think a phthalo turquoise - my FAV!), is cute beyond belief and I just want to make a hundred of them!

No comments: