Friday, January 05, 2007

Limbo morning

We may find out today that our offer has been accepted and that we are now home owners. If that call comes there will be more signatures and initials, faxing tons of papers to the mortgage broker and the lawyer, and general excited running around and calls to make.

I don't know what to do with myself while waiting for the news. There is laundry to be done, but I imagine sitting in the laundry mat with our clothes in mid-wash cycle when the call comes. AAAGGGHHHH! Wet clothes, signatures, calls, and faxes! I could possibly go a tiny bit crazy (no comments from the peanut gallery, please!).

Hmmm... I could do a few errands in our neighbourhood: buy mouse traps, buy stamps, mail letters. I could read my new book. I could read this week's Maclean's.

Waiting...

Waiting...

Waiting...

No comments: