Friday, January 05, 2007

The BIG Announcement!

Hubby and I raced to our Realtor's office this afternoon and at 1:27 p.m. signed off on the final papers for the house!!! Hubby immediately went into an anxiety spin and I started grinning from ear to ear.

Unless the Universe takes a few devious twists and turns in the next week, Hubby and I will be happy homeowners on January 15!

I am SO looking forward to having a house, a home of our own. We are really lucky to have found a house in our neighbourhood - we love it here! I can still walk to work. We'll be even closer to our grocery store and favourite happy butcher. TTC a 5 minute walk. Three bedrooms, enough room for guests and the ever coveted office space for Hubby who works from home quite a bit. A large kitchen that needs some TLC, but we are looking forward to designing something we'll love. A fairly good sized yard by Toronto standards that is just waiting for some loving landscaping.

Sooooo many things racing through my head tonight... after a good night's sleep I hope I can slow down a bit and get a little more focused.

No comments: