Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Busy = piles

How does it happen that I find myself in the middle of two weeks with absolutely every evening jammed packed with things to do and places to be? Mostly it is pleasure and some of it is obligation. No matter what is scheduled the result is the same - I get behind in ALL my domestic needs (making nutritious lunches, washing dishes, ironing, doing minor cleaning, keeping up with the mail). Things start to pile up. I end up eating out more and more because I am never home to prepare a meal. Then I stop feeling like I want to go home because there is so much bloody crap to get done before I can allow myself to sit and rest.

Strategy: get up a little bit early tomorrow and get a few things done.

Easier written than done, but I shall try my best.

No comments: