Monday, May 12, 2008

Another listy post

It's been almost half a month since I've posted. I've been busy I suppose, but I am not too inspired to recap it in detail. One of my popular lists will have to do:

narrowed down colour options for baby's room (final decision this week)
picked up a copy of 'Reading Lolita in Tehran' at a garage sale (loving it!)
saw preview of The Stone Angel (it was ok)
volunteered at AIDWYC's annual fundraiser (fun & felt good to do good)
cleaned up renovation garbage & mess
made a brilliant lemon poppyseed cake (simple & delicious!)
finished knitting top secret project (learning casting off tomorrow from co-worker)
started on a cute gender neutral baby vest (light blue with white trim)
made delicious beans & rice tonight, with side of roasted cauliflower! Yum!
traveled to Mom & Dad's for Dad's 70th! (Nice family time & did Mother's Day a week early)
Enjoyed two episodes of House
started a Monday night yoga class that I missed tonight (long story related to renovation hell)

I'm too lazy to take pics of the baby vest tonight. Watch for photos of that and the top secret project in a week or two. I'll likely have an updated photo of the baby belly too - week 18 this week!

No comments: