Thursday, February 15, 2007

Four years

Hubby and I have been together for four years this week. Our first date anniversary was on Sunday and neither of us remembered until we were walking to our apartment from our house in the cold and dark. I remarked on the date and Hubby said, 'Gee, I hope you like those safety goggles I bought you today. Happy four years anniversary, Honey!' We giggled. (I do love my goggles. They have elastic to hold them tight against my face and go over my glasses. This 2D girl has to protect her one good eye, don't ya know!)

As an aside, I thank the goddess for nature's goggles - the eyebrow. Before I got my anniversary gift goggles, my good eye was saved when my eyebrow caught a big puff of ancient dust that fell on me when I pulled down an old plaster ceiling in the hallway. I still had to scramble to the wash out my eye a bit, but it would have been a real emergency had it not been for my eyebrow. Thank you, Eyebrow.

Well, four years and goggles. I really, really love my life. This relationship is the longest relationship I've ever had. I love Hubby with a ferociousness I didn't know I had in me. He makes me laugh everyday. He makes me breakfast everyday (it's true!). He is my best friend and favourite person to hang out with. I just love him to bits!

No comments: