Monday, April 09, 2007

First day alone with the house

Today I was alone in the house for the first time. I had the luxury of puttering at my own pace, doing this and that, talking out loud to myself and then going out to do errands. It may not sound like much, but I LOVE being at home alone. Hubby often works from home or keeps house when he is between contracts, which means most of the time I spend at home is spent with him.

There is something about puttering on my own that motivates me. I even made a quick stop at Yorkdale to pick up one more curtain panel. I would never have done this on a holiday Monday if Hubby was with me... well, maybe not never, but it would have happened with a bit of stress - the jam packed parking lot, the crowds roaming the mall; he would have hated it.

No comments: